Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section or if the policy document that you wish to read is not listed below, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- WGPS Anti-Bullying Policy
- WGPS Accessibility Plan
- WGPS Attendance Policy
- WGPS Acceptable Use Policy April 2022
- WGPS Behaviour Policy
- WGPS Charging and Remissions Policy
- WGPS Complaints Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- WGPS Equality Policy Statement
- WGPS Health and Safety Policy
- WGPS Supporting Pupils Intimate Care Needs Policy
- WGPS Low Level Concerns Policy
- Marking & Feedback Policy & Guidelines (2019)
- WGPS Online Safety Policy
- Packed Lunch Policy
- WGPS OPAL Risk Assessment 2022 Appendix 3
- WGPS OPAL Policy April 2022
- WGPS Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- WGPS Remote Learning Policy
- WGPS SEND Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- WGPS Uniform and Jewellery Policy 2022-25
Keeping Children Safe in School
- WGPS Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2022-23
- WGPS Durham LA Confidential-Reporting-Code
- DCC Recruitment and Selection Policy 2022-2024
Witton Gilbert Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.